Lightning cryptocurrency exchange
Ripple is a blockchain-like payment system launched by OpenCoin Inc in 2012 that focuses on non-chargeback currency exchanges.
Ripple works not only with cryptocurrencies, but also fiat currencies and commodities. That being said, it is worth highlighting the difference in the names of Ripple and XRP. Until recently, an equal sign was put between these two names. Now, Ripple is the name of the company, and XRP is the internal cryptocurrency of the Ripple network.
What is a Destination tag and should it be specified?
Destination tag is a payment identifier in Ripple and other coins. When exchanging on our service, be sure to indicate the tag when sending coins.
If it happened that you forgot to specify the tag or specified it incorrectly:
- If you forgot to specify the tag, the transaction on our service will not work. You can re-create the transaction with a tag and send it.
- If the tag was specified incorrectly, please contact our technical support service and we will help you.
R-address is a regular address that starts with “r”. The tag is generated automatically when placing an order.
X-address (new format) — starts with “x” and contains the destination tag.
If the wallet does not support X-address
If your wallet does not support X-address, you can use R-address with a tag. You can use the Xrpaddress service to convert the address.
The advantage of XRP over competitors is that the speed of financial transactions is almost instantaneous. An interesting feature is that the speed will not be affected by either the price or the Ripple rate, and even the load on the network will not be a problem.
Binance Coin (BNB) — Binance Exchange Token
The BNB Coin cryptocurrency was released through an ICO that took place in July 2017. As a result, they raised $15 million. Binance Coin was created as an ERC20 token and originally worked on the Ethereum blockchain. But in 2019, the coin “moved” to its own blockchain. The ERC-20 standard is still adopted by the Binance exchange.
What is a Memo and do I need to specify it?
There is an additional Memo field when submitting Binance Coin. Memo is the ID of the payment. It is unique, and with its help the service identifies the sender and recipient. Many services have address protection, which does not allow transactions without Memo.
If it happened that you forgot to specify the Memo or specified it incorrectly:
- Check if the transaction went through. To do this, you can use the explorer.binance service.
- If the transaction is not confirmed, write to our technical support. We will help you resend it.
- If, nevertheless, the transaction went through, then, unfortunately, we will no longer be able to help. In this case, you should write to the technical support service of the service to which you sent it.
Binance Coin Blockchain Speed
BNB is considered to be a fast blockchain. The transaction is confirmed in a few seconds.
exchange in 3 easy steps
- Enter the desired amount of Ripple and write your wallet address to receive currency.
- Click the “Exchange now” button and you will be taken inside your order.
- Send Ripple to the address from your order, after the required network confirmation, Binance Chain will be sent instantly.